Spiritual Development: Advanced
with CLAIRE CREIGHTON
Date: 4 August
Times: 10am – 4:30pm
Venue: Novalis Ubuntu Institute, Rosmead Ave. Wynberg
This is a deep and experiential day for anyone wanting to expand on their practical experience and theoretical understanding of the spirit world.
In this workshop you will learn about two different realms of the spiritual world – the upper world of Light, Angels and Spirit Guides and the lower world of Shadow, Animals/Elementals and Ancestors.
We will cover the theory of these two worlds as well as practical application for inter-dimensional travel.
You will learn how to:
- Connect with your spirit guides both in the Upper world as well as the Lower world
- Travel to different spiritual realms in a safe way (guided visualisations and shamanic journeying)
- Go on a shamanic journey
- Become a conscious dreamer
- Bring back messages from the spiritual world
- Gain spiritual knowledge, insight and healing for yourself
- (Gain spiritual knowledge and insight for others – time permitting)
Prerequisite: Students must have completed the Energy Management Workshop or Psychic Development Foundation Course (or similar). Please contact us if you wish to further clarify the pre-requisites. The School may require an interview with prospective students who have similar experience to ensure they meet the basic requirements of the Spiritual Development Workshop.