EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Course: Tapping Into Wellbeing
with DENIS GINN
Dates: 6 – 27 November 2019 (4 consecutive Wednesdays)
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Venue: The Novalis Ubuntu Institute, Wynberg
In a world where we are consistently stressed, anxious, and overwhelmed, it is increasingly necessary to learn effective tools to cope and thrive.
EFT is a life-skill that can be quickly learned as a daily self-therapy for effectively replacing challenging emotions and recurring mental patterns, with a sense of safety and wellbeing.
Furthermore, EFT, as conducted by a professional practitioner, has been scientifically proven to provide long-term relief from debilitating trauma, grief, exam stress, physical pain, cravings, fears and phobias.
Based on energy psychology and Chinese acupressure, EFT is a safe and non-invasive technique.
The course will aim to progress you to “Love and approve of yourself” as much as possible.
In this course you will learn and experience:
- The basic tapping sequence and setup statements
- Individual and group tapping
- A “Tapping Tree” exercise to unearth the – Roots of your beliefs, Trunk of life events, Branches of emotions, and Leaves of Symptoms.
- A powerful meditation based on EFT and deep Mindfulness.
- A “Wheel of Life” exercise, utilizing tapping.
- Specific Tapping for
- Aches and Pains
- Releasing Anxiety and Stress
- Boosting Happiness
- Surrogate Tapping for loved ones
- Further EFT resources to support you after the course.
Consider involving yourself in this course for a life-enhancing experience.
Reviews from previous participants of Denis’ SIAH Mindfulness course
“Refreshing, Inspiring, Enlightening, Encouraging” – Shirley
“Extremely helpful tools in Mindfulness acquired. Tutor charming and quite captivating.”
“Very well prepared; interactive; lots to work on – good exercises” – Penny
Denis is a fully qualified EFT Practitioner, Reiki Healer, Mindfulness trainer, and former volunteer spiritual care counselor at St. Luke’s Hospice.