Mindful Meditation as a Life Skill – Online Course
Dates: 2021 (Dates TBC)
Time: 10am – 11:30am
Venue: Online – Zoom
Holiday Early Bird Special: R725
Have you been trying to get into the habit of meditating daily?
Are you looking for a way forward on your spiritual path?
Do you feel stressed and anxious?
This course will give a new life skill and change your life.
In this course we will cover the following:
- Meditation and Mindfulness – similarities and differences
- Heartflares and Positive triggers
- Breath Embodiment
- The Witness, aka, the Observer and Noticer
- Creating Sacred Space
- Body scanning – paying attention to parts of the body and bodily sensations
- The basic Emotional Freedom Technique as a fundamental life-skills tool
- Habits: Response vs. Reaction and Resistance
- Meditation as a visualisation, including the Temple of Light
- Living from the HEART
- Building your own meditation habit
- Ceremony and Ritual – Bonus Class – Letting go of the old and allowing in the new (30 December 2020)