Heal your Energy, Heal your Life
This course aims to provide you with a 12-month journey of self-healing by working through your different layers of energy. We provide a safe environment and structure for you to look inwards at your blocks, behaviours and way of being. As you work through the teachings, meditations, exercises and discussions your energy will begin to shift, bringing self-healing and transformation to your life.
On completion of the course, we will have an evening of celebration where you will receive a certificate of completion.
This course is for those people wanting to transform and change their lives by looking inwards, those starting on their spiritual journey and wanting to have more understanding of energy and healing
We share our knowledge on:
- The Nature of Healing
- Energy Management
- What it’s all about
- The Heart – Love, gratitude & forgiveness
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Understanding Different Types of Energies
- The Chakras and Aura
- Working with Sound & Colour
- Ancestral Healing
- Healing Meditations
- Cord Cutting
- Space Clearing
- Healing Guides & Angels
- Using a Pendulum in Healing
- How the Body Communicates
- Incarnation, Reincarnation & Karma
- Personal Boundaries
- Death & Dying
- 2-hour monthly Zoom meet-up
- 4 coaching session 45 – 60 minute with qualified healer
- 5-8 healing sessions as a case study with a 2nd year healing student
- 4 modules of 3 days each – a total of 12 days facilitation
- Last Saturday of every month, except December
- 10am until 5pm @ Stoep Start-up, 3 Tiverton Road, Plumstead, Cape Town
- Refreshments and light vegetarian lunch provided
The teaching style is one of team teaching. Our facilitators will teach specific modules with input from Cindy Holmes, Valerie Aronson, Mark Bind, Denis Ginn, and Janine Zitianellis.
We will be taking our next intake for the course in 2020. If you would like to attend please contact our Administrator, Amanda Yesorsky, for full details via email@example.com, or on 082 432 7877.
There are various payment options – please contact the School for the course fee details.