Animal Communication & Healing Course Certification
The 1-year Animal Communication & Healing Course is a comprehensive course that covers all aspects of Animal Communication and Healing and equips the students with the training and practical experience to practise with competence once qualified. It is a journey to learn how to communicate with animals and to facilitate their healing. The closing date for applications is 18 December 2020. See the Booking Information below for more details.
- What animal communication is
- The science of how to communicate with animals
- How to channel energy to facilitate animal healing
- Tools and supplements to assist animals in staying healthy
- Have a deep love of animals and wish to communicate telepathically with them and/or want to deepen their connection and relationship with their pet(s)/animal(s).
- Wish to make a significant, positive difference in the lives of animals as a professional animal communicator, healer and/or tracker.
- Are professionals that already work with animals – including veterinarians, vet nurses, animal behaviourists, pet sitters, dog walkers, horse trainers, and pet health care-givers.
- Are shelter and rescue workers who would like to help the animals that they work with on a deeper level.
There will be a maximum of 14 students in each group – this will include online and class-based students. The teaching style is one of team teaching. Our facilitator, Debbie Caknis, will teach specific modules with input from Cindy Holmes, and course Facilitator Assistants..
We will be taking our next intake for the Animal Communication & Healing Course in January 2021. The closing date for applications is 18 December 2020. If you would like to attend please contact Cindy Holmes for full details via email@example.com, or on 072 565 6072..
There are various payment options – please contact the School for the course fee details.